- RAS Mobile allows you to access remote sites and monitor live video via network connection anytime, anywhere.
- Featured GridView for multiple cameras
- Featured DashBoard for connection status
- Featured Touch to Scroll for selecting cameras
- Featured PTZ control
- Featured Playback.
- Featured 2-way Audio.
* The versions of Android RAS Mobile has been tested on :
- 5.x (Lollipop)
- 4.4.x (Kitkat)
- 4.1.x ~ 4.3.x (Jelly Bean)
- 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
-- CDR Series
=== CDR420 (Firmware v4.3.0)
=== CDR800 (Firmware v2.1.0)
=== CDR801 (Firmware v2.3.0)
=== CDR1600 (Firmware v2.1.0)
=== CDR1601 (Firmware v2.3.0)
-- ED Series
=== ED104 (Firmware v1.1.0)
=== ED204 (Firmware v1.1.0)
=== ED208 (Firmware v1.1.0)
=== ED416 (Firmware v1.1.0)
-- HD Series
=== HD208 (Firmware v1.1.2)
=== HD416 (Firmware v1.1.2)
=== HD416 Hybrid (Firmware v2.1.0)
-- HDR Series
=== HDR1600 (Firmware v2.3.0)
-- ID/PC Series
=== ID832 (Firmware v7.00.080)
=== IDx16 (Firmware v7.00.080)
=== PCx16 (Firmware v7.00.080)
-- IDR/PCR Series
=== IDR4xxx (Firmware v7.00.011)
=== PCR4xxx (Firmware v7.00.011)
-- INT Series
=== INT1000 (Firmware v2.3.0)
=== INT4000 (Firmware v2.2.0)
-- LD Series
=== LD104 (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== LD104 II (Firmware v2.0.0)
=== LD208 (Firmware v1.2.0)
-- MD Series
=== MD208 (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== MD416 (Firmware v1.2.0)
-- MDR Series
=== MDR410 (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== MDR810 (Firmware v1.2.0)
-- NC Series
=== NC-A103-WH (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-A2x0-WH (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-B1 (Firmware v1.5.3 or v2.2.3)
=== NC-B2 (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-D1 (Firmware v1.5.3 or v2.2.3)
=== NC-D2 (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-E103 (Firmware v1.0.1)
=== NC-EP103-IR (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-EP103-IR1 (Firmware v1.0.0)
=== NC-P103-WV (Firmware v1.3.0)
=== NC-S103-3Z (Firmware v1.3.0)
-- SD Series
=== SD104 (Firmware v1.4.0)
=== SD104C (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== SD104S (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== SD204 (Firmware v1.5.0)
=== SD204C (Firmware v2.0.0)
=== SD204S (Firmware v2.0.0)
=== SD208 (Firmware v1.4.0)
=== SD408 (Firmware v1.5.0)
=== SD416 (Firmware v1.4.0)
-- SDR 4XX Series
=== SDR400A (Firmware v1.3.1)
=== SDR402 (Firmware v3.6.1)
=== SDR420 (Firmware v1.3.0)
=== SDR421 (Firmware v1.3.0)
-- SDR 8xx Series
=== SDR800 (Firmware v2.0.2)
=== SDR1600 (Firmware v2.0.2)
-- XD Series
=== XD208 (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== XD416 (Firmware v1.2.0)
=== XD416 Hybrid (Firmware v2.1.0)
-- XDR Series
=== XDRPRO802 (Firmware v2.4.1)
=== XDRPRO900 (Firmware v4.0.1)
=== XDRPRO1600 (Firmware v4.0.1)
=== XDRPRO1602 (Firmware v2.4.1)
=== XDRSTD900 (Firmware v4.0.1)
=== XDRSTD1600 (Firmware v4.0.1)
- supports ART(Android runtime)
- supports 3M pixel video
- decoding performance improved
- supports Digital zooming control for both Watch and Search
- bandwidth limit (Watch : lower bitrate stream selected automatically, Search : Intra frame based search)
- more specific notification for FEN disconnection reason
- password lock
- drawing in original resolution on 1 channel
## earlier version
- supports new model MN416/208
- improved Search to avoid to move to no frame.
- Capture and Watch/Search available on long-click menus in landscape mode for all devices without H/W menu key.
- supports 720p/1080p device.
- supports Android version 2.3 and later with Jelly Bean 4.3
- ARMv5 based devices are not supported.
- supports NVR
- Applying a new skin
- Settings to export and import
- Favorite and sorting buttons on the device list
- Restrictions on cellular data usage
- 1 channel screenshot on Live/Search
- Changing between Live and Search connection
- Double tapping on the screen to change the aspect ratio
- Event query page
RAS Mobile is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-22. The program can be installed on Android.
RAS Mobile (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5767 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of RAS Mobile since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-22
Enter or paste your release notes for en-US here
12M, 8M Camera Support.
Depending on the account, alarm out, audio function is limited.
posted on 2016-11-24
[Additional feature],- Edit Box text size is not changed any more by Huge text on Android Settings.,[Bug Fixes],- Audio connection to old products via FEN failed